Following our packing guidelines will help ensure all your parcels arrive safely in the hands of your recipients in a timely manner!
- The contents are packed within the Teleport Pink Parcel Bag.
- The contents weigh not more than 5kg.
- The sharp edges of the contents (if any) are padded to prevent the parcel bags from being punctured. Do not stretch the parcel bags.
Cushioning materials may be placed inside of the inner packaging as the absorbent to a proportion of the kinetic energy arising when the package suffers impact or is dropped and increases the braking distance of the package contents. Correct selection and sizing of the cushioning material thus ensure that the package content suffers no damage.
Box-in-(Bag) Packing Method
- Wrap product(s) individually with at cushioning material to fit snugly inside the parcel bag.
- Restrict product movement inside the bag using filler like crumpled newspaper, loose fill peanuts, or other cushioning material.
Packaging should withstand:
- Possible rough handling during loading and unloading;
- Compression from the overhead weight of other containers;
- Impact and vibration during transportation;
- High humidity during precooling, transit, and storage.